Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Apathy

hmmm..there is a reason I prefer the company of my laptop to humans..atleast with machines I know NOT to have expectations..humans on the other hand have left a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe the fault doesn't lie with them..maybe the blame lies with me..to expect that when someone takes God as his witness he means it..when he says forever what he really means is not even a year :P Silly me to think that someone would actually find me worth fighting for....what do I have to offer anyways? Complete and utter devoution and love? heck...even a dog would do that so might as well that instead of me..atleast the dog wont think or talk :P

Sorting out my divorce..life is such a mess..i wish life could come with a remote...where i could just erase all the pain and suffering and move on..easier said than done but hey there is always death to end the suffering..if only I was an atheist *sigh*...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home