Monday, August 28, 2006

Mundane Monday

I went to bed last night dreaming about brie and grape pannini (yes I am one of those weird people who actually dream about food :P ) so when I did wake up I had the best of intentions of making myself one but I go down to the kitchen..look at all the fruit and yogurt and decide that what I really DID want was a big bowl of lemon and cheesecake yogurt with apples and bananas and lets not forget the ritual intake of caffeine *grin*

It's back to work tomorrow so I really need to clean my room and maybe start reading the books I am meant to be reading :)














Oh yeah mom is moving to Bristol for good so I need to visit her as well..its my 28th birthday on the 5th of September and she wants me to come down and stay with her and my brat sisters and brother but I am not sure if I want to be around people or would I rather sulk and research on the best way to prevent wrinkles..lolz..yes obsessed with having the perfect skin despite knowing that growing old is inevitable and wrinkles are part of it..hey maybe I could program my mind into thinking that they add *character* to one's personality..I guess that would save me 100's of pounds I spend on my skincare products.

Speaking of skincare I need to go to Lush!!!! My Ocean Salt scrub has run out and even though I whine about wrinkles I still get pimples thanks to the oily skin I have (which reminds me I wont be getting wrinkles for a verrrrrrrrrry long time and that also explains why no one believes I am 27 when I tell them :P ) I guess having a baby face also helps ..lolzz

I have updated my wish list..the *new* thing that I *WANT* ..no make it NEED is a Tablet PC..laptops are soo past the expiry date..top reason for wanting one is because it will make me feel like a certified geek..I can scribble and make mind maps and unleash the artsy fartsy person hidden deep within me(yeah right ..it will be more like doodling but hey it will still be cool :P )

I think I am going to buy myself a Balenciaga handbag as a birthday present :) Yes I am sad..i dont have husband/boyfriend to get me one and since I am bored of my Gucci and Dior bag I think its time to update my bag collection(now this probably means I wont have enough money to pay the bills at the end of the month but who cares..I will still be happy...fashion does come at a price) lolz..I can just imagine the fundamentalists screaming at this point saying
"Haram..it is haram to buy bags...u are following the SHAAITAN. You are a slave of the West and fashion. Astaghfirullah. Good women dont do these things. Good women wrap themselves in black chadars and nod at everything a man tells them".. gotta love these people dont u think? haven't got anything better to do with their times or with their lives so decide the best way to feel important is by telling people everything they do is wrong..self-righteous , self-obssessed, bunch of misguided people ..yes as u can see not a big fan of the so called *religious* people...I am sure if they had their way women would be locked up(ofcourse good sisters would LOVE that anyways..afterall... women are all about modesty and SHOULD listen to men..gift of Allah(swt) to women-kind *rolling eyes*

Right better clean the room now and I think I need another cup of coffee..I am still grouchy.lolz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home