Sunday, August 27, 2006

Thank God for the long weekend.

Usually this time on sunday evenings I start hyper-ventilating at the thought of going back to work (I think I am garfield..i hate mondays..no wait that is not true..i hate every day that I have to wake up early :P lolz) I guess that makes me a lazy bum but hey there is nothing wrong with being one now is there. I personally think that geniuses work best when they are left on their own and not shackled by deadlines and time constraints.

I wish there was a way by which I could tell my brain to *perform* 9:00 clock in the morning but sadly there is none and although caffiene is the glue that holds me together I think years and years of abuse has left my body immune to stimulants..maybe its time to try something stronger ;) lol

Btw I have a throbbing headache and it refuses to go away..I am not sure as to WHY i have one but its seriously affecting my ability to concentrate..maybe I should go and take some panadol and make myself a cup of tea *thinking*

Right I shall be back ONCE the headache has disappeared :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home